Friday 18 February 2011

Evaluation

So now there is now only one thing left to do. The evaluation. I will do this by making a 'DVD extra' as such. I did a load of behind the scenes recording while we were on location and then I can do some interviews with myself and also some of the people involved like the main character. I will then put these all together to make the video. These are the questions I need to address:

  • In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
  • How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
  • What have you learned from your audience feedback?
  • How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I will need to answer these questions if I want to do the evaluation properly. I will be the one that will be talking more about the evaluation questions although I will try and get some others to talk about a bit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment