Friday 18 February 2011

Magazine Poster Research

So to create my own magazine advert I looked into some other real ones. Here are some examples:





From what I can see from these adverts none of these actually seem to tell you much about what they are offering in terms of the music and the things that are included with that. So for this reason my poster is going to try and do the same thing. It will probably include a picture from the digipak. I am thinking that I will just use the picture of the field empty and then add some text that kind of teases them into looking into it. On the digipak I've added lyrics of the song so I may do this on poster too. I want to try and get people to look into the music video but not give so much away that they immediately dismiss it. This is what I will work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment